Only 9 left in stock
The VE.Bus BMS V2 is a Battery Management System (BMS) designed to interface with and protect a single, or multiple Victron Lithium Battery Smart 12,8V & 25,6V (LiFePO4 or LFP) in systems that have Victron inverters or inverter/chargers with VE.Bus communication. It monitors and protects the batteries against over voltage and under voltage of any individual cell, and also over temperature or under temperature conditions.
Based on the status of the battery or batteries, the BMS will:
- Generate a pre-alarm signal to alert of an imminent cell under voltage condition.
- Disable inverting in VE.Bus inverters or inverter/chargers via VE.Bus, and disable other loads via the 'Load Disconnect' terminal in the event of a cell under voltage condition.
- Disable charging in VE.Bus inverters or inverter/chargers via VE.Bus and disable other chargers via the 'Charge Disconnect' terminal in the event of a cell overvoltage, under temperature or over temperature condition.
- Remote on/off terminals.
- Ability to disable VE.Direct and VE.Can solar chargers via a GX device.
- Allowing control of the VE.Bus inverter/charger from multiple devices, like the Digital Multi Control, the VE.Bus Smart dongle and/or a GX device.
- Auxiliary power input and output terminals that allow a GX device to remain powered in the event of a system shutdown.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders.
Unique PowerAssist feature:
The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
Remote Monitoring and Control
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a backupgenerator and more…